Careers At FirstBank
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Mortgage Disclosure Specialist
- Prepare initial compliance disclosures and subsequent re-disclosures to consumers for all mortgage loans and for all mortgage loan types (Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA).
- Monitor pipelines and work with staff to insure timely delivery and accuracy of fees.
- Comply with bank policies and federal, state and other governmental rules and regulations for multiple states.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of all new and updated RESPA guidelines.
- Communicate with production and operations teams, including Loan Officers, Processors and other departments as necessary to confirm that disclosures are appropriate and give feedback when modifications are required
- 2+ recent years of mortgage industry experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Must possess a knowledge of the current Truth in Lending disclosure, Good Faith Estimates, including dates, APR/Non APR fields.
- Experience working with IDS Closing Documents, Ellie Mae Docs and Encompass 360 preferred.
Must be deadline oriented
Applicant Tracking System Powered by