Summary: The primary function of the Loan Coordinator is to ensure the timely and accuracy of all loans to be submitted, cleared, and closed by requested closing dates and providing communication through the process with the appropriate staff assigned to the file.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and insure accuracy in LOS vs submitted application from client
- Review and insure accuracy for Borrower(s) identification throughout the loan file.
- Responsible for entering data within DataVerify for loan participants including but not limited to: internal staff, seller(s), realtor(s), title company, and settlement agent. Appraiser and Company Information to be completed if Appraisal is submitted with
- Vendor Screen Completion for TRID.
- Loan Validation throughout life of loan process.
- Underwriting Condition review for completeness prior to sending back to the UW for review.
- Communication with Partner throughout entire life of loan process to ensure the Final Approval is obtained to meet desired closing date.
- Processing Final Review prior at UW Final Approval Status.
- Responsible for Verbal VOE prior to closing date.
- Support Internal and external customers on insuring questions or concerns
- Attend training when scheduled or as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates ability to analyze situations and make sound decisions with minimal supervisions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and manage time wisely
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates ability to work in a face paced environment and adapt to change easily
- Customer Service Driven with focus on responsiveness to client issues and concerns
- Knowledge of mortgage loan documentation and government insuring processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable with willingness to learn new functions
Adherence to Corporate Policies and Procedures:
- Required Training
- Dress Code
Education and /or Experience
- College preferred
- At least two years’ experience in mortgage banking or commensurate experience and education
To perform this job successfully, and individual should have knowledge of Database software; and Word Processing software.
In order for the associate to advance to the next level, the associate must have fully met all job requirements in the above plan. The associate must demonstrate that they have gained knowledge exceeding their current job description and can perform duties listed in the next level.
Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
All statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work assigned to the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for personnel classified within the category.