Careers At FirstBank
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Post Closing Manager
Primary function is to oversee and manage all aspects of Post Closing Functions. Supervise the Post Closing team that supports multiple origination divisions. Assist Senior Management with new initiatives and system processes to improve delivery methods to investors or aggregators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage Post Closing duties with daily balancing of HUD and closing funds, payment of FHA, VA, USDA & PMI fees
- Manage post closing review functions for quality and performance
- Manage aged inventory report and confer with staff members on progress
- Monitor the necessary or corrective action needed on missing information/documents
- Clear suspended items with investor until file is purchased
- Educate and mentor staff for appropriate training as necessary
- Assist staff members with making corrections by working with the L.O., Processor, Underwriter or Closer
- Work with Closing attorney/Title Company to obtain documents to clear file for purchase
- Supervise FHA insuring & VA guaranty staff members
- Deliver annual reviews to employees and assess the need for training
- Promote enthusiasm with team and mentor them to achieve maximum success
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- High School Equivalency with a minimum of five (5) years experience in Post Closing or Mortgage Operations Management
- Mortgage Experience is required
- Ability to effectively present complex information in a simple, logical and brief manner and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and general public
- Must have excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully an individual should have extensive knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft Access. Mortgage LOS experience is required.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must be a clear communicator
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive manner
- Mortgage skills preferred
- Experience with Encompass, preferred
- Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Direct/TPO-Wholesale/Correspondent
Applicant Tracking System Powered by