FirstBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The Financial Center Manager is a visible position responsible for managing all aspects of their respective financial center. This position is also charged with developing long-term relationships through the sales of deposits, loans, investments, and other products and services while providing leadership to the retail staff. These duties will be accomplished by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Financial Accountability – Responsible for financial center profitability
· Achieving Financial Center Net Income goal as established by City President
· Managing Sales Activities – Responsible for fostering a sales culture among every member in the Financial Center
· Achieving specific Financial Center goals (as well as personal production goals) as set by the City President.
· Typical financial center goals are as follows:
· Weekly sales calls,
· New HELOCS closed
· New core accounts opened
· Overall deposit growth
· Overall loan growth
· Investment referrals
· Mortgage referrals
· Customer Service – Responsible for fostering the FirstBank Experience among every member in the financial center in the following ways: Phones answered by the third ring, proper greeting on every telephone call, all customers greeted when entering the financial center, financial center employees should stand and properly greet (handshake, eye contact, introduction) each customer before entering a meeting, use the customer’s name at least once, thank the customer, always get back to the customer before sundown.
· Results from secret shoppers
· Bank management observations
· No customer complaints to the City President.
· Human Resources - Responsible for recruiting, engaging, developing and retaining
· Achieving individual financial center personnel turnover goals
· Internally promoting candidates from within (growing people)
· No employee complaints
· All employee reviews completed on time
· Asset Quality (community only)
· Adhere to Policy and Procedures - Responsible for branch compliance with bank policies, procedures, and operational integrity.
· No findings from internal audit
· All financial center employees must meet all required training
· No CIP violations
· No compliance violations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
One year of supervisory experience
Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of 6+ years relevant branch operations and/or branch sales experience
Bachelor’s degree; or five years related experience and/or training in a financial institution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Other Skills and Abilities
Must be active and visible in the community to promote FirstBank and enhance business development efforts. Must have the willingness and desire to initiate outside sales calls.
All statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work assigned to the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for personnel classified within the category.